Monday, September 6, 2010

8Sale and blogging!

Why blog?    

OK, I decided to create a blog as a result of many request from customers.  A blog to open the doors to fashion in Oak Park! I'm concentrating on Oak Park for various reasons, I live, love and retail here!  In the last year, I've had more than eight request to open a TAKARA boutique in various parts of the country and other suburbs.  I was quite impressed by the requests, however I decided to stay right at home for now!
I love having the boutique in downtown Oak Park on Marion Street.  Marion Street is fast becoming a local meeting place for families and friends to enjoy shopping, dining and entertainment.  Local bands perform in front of Lido's Cafe and folks bring chairs and just relax, especially during the jazz performances.

Give me an opportunity to shake out my focus, I'm so excited I want to talk about everything!

8Sale:
We're in the process of having the 8Sale - Yep ... $18. 28. 38. 48. and 58. for all summer clothing.  I'm also having a sale on TAKARA Signature Collection; this never happens! $58 68. 78. 88 and 98. for beautiful summer imported linen clothing.  The ending of summer always reminds me of a mature woman, she's winding down but got some spunk left in her! So there's plenty of time to wear these lovely pieces, summer isn't over yet!

Shoe Soko:
  Most of you guys know that I opened Shoe clothing.  Soko (111 N. Marion St.) last year, five doors down from TAKARA.  Shoe Soko was a need in downtown Oak Park, it was something missing ... A Women's Comfort Shoe Boutique.  Shoe Soko is lovely and plush with beautiful accessories and shoes that support your body.  If you haven't been there ... stop by and look at the beautiful fall collections shipping in daily.

My husband just walked in the door - He's says he's been laboring on Labor day!  They've been replacing the ceiling at one of our rental properties.  He's in the kitchen looking for a snack, I can hear the fridge open.

Off to get my hello kisses,
Takara

www.shoptakara.com

No comments:

Post a Comment